My progress

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sheizer

So after feeling so good about the gym and planning to go back i've still only been once. I got sick and have been doing a lot of sleeping. I couldn't come to work yesterday and also couldn't get in to see the doctor.
Doctor's are bastards.
I slept in this morning til nearly 7.30am and have felt groggy all day.
Lack of sleep is a bastard.
Now it's raining sideways and I don't even want to walk out of the building.
Rain is a bastard.
I still don't have a computer at home.
Dead computers are bastards.
So now I have to go to the car, which is parked on the other side of the lot today cos when I got back from lunch someone had stolen my parking space.
People who steal parking spaces are ........ sons of bitches!

and that's enough complaining for one day, I have to turn this into a positive somehow and get out of this black hole I seem to be in at the moment. I know there are plenty of people who are worse off than me, but right now, it just seems like i'm drowning.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Go smash that person's car windscreen with a crow bar. Then smash the doctor's and the computer fix-it guys. That should make you feel better and burn heaps of calories.

I was going to say cheer up, but it's so annoying when people say that... they deserve fixin' with a crow bar too.

Chris H said...

So you are sick, and everything is a bastard.... have I got it right? And tomorrow or the next day you are gunna look back and think "well it wasn't that bad", get over it mate. Life sucks on some days, and then it doesn't anymore! Simple. I didn't help eh? So now I'm a ?

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

ha ha to kathrynoh and chris h....
What can I say... I dont think I can top thier comments...
Chin up lovely...
Its gotta get better hey...

Mary said...

Oh hon, I hope you are feeling better! I'll read the next posts to find out...