My progress

Monday, March 26, 2007

I can't believe that next week is April. That means we've been in our house for 12 months. Where does the time go?
I bought new gym shoes at the weekend. I've never had a decent pair before so I thought i'd shout myself. I had a couple of vouchers that I got for my birthday so I used one of those (Plus an extra $90). Crikey they're expensive!!
I got Brooks - don't know if they're good or bad - and I still don't have a computer at home so I couldn't email Kathryn and ask her (she's the expert when it comes to having an opinion about running shoes!! haha). So I just had to take a big fat scaredy cat chance.
I went to a store where they analyse your feet on a computer. Not sure whether its all just show but what they said made sense and these shoes are very very comfortable indeed. I just don't want to take them off.
I also bought some new gym gear - no, not the matching stuff - don't want to be known as a wanker!! hehe
Anyhoo, I had a weekend of spending cos I also bought a cupboard for the bathroom and some storage thingys for the loungeroom. Photos to be provided if/when I even get my computer back.
Oh yeah, and I had my hair dyed sort of blonde and all chopped off.
:0)

7 comments:

Zanna said...

Need to see a photo of the new 'goldilocks' as well as the new bits of home ware. Have a great week - and how many weeks is that now you've been off the weed? You're unreal!

Kim said...

You sound like you had a fabulous weekend and sometimes its fabulous to spoil yourself.

Have a great week

Kim

Kathryn said...

Bugger the cupboards, I want pics of the hair :)

Mary said...

I want pics of the hair too!!!

Cinders said...

Can't wait to see the hair.

Chunky said...

Nothing like spending to make a girl feel alive (and broke - LOL!)

abc said...

The hair looks great - as do you! By the way, Brooks are great shoes IMO thgouh I am no expert. Sounds like you went to Athletes Foot. They are really good there. I am a big beliver in spending a couple of hundred bucks on sneakers. I got a pair of oasics last year and when I put them I on never feel like taking them off either... its like walking on a cloud. They have dome gel in the or something. I will buyt a new pair once they are 12 months old. I love that new cloudy feeling and since our shoes support the whole body, I think its so worth it! Man I remember when you bought your house - time sure wizzes by! But oh what fun we have along the way LOL :)