My progress

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Report on the dinner

Everyone else had "salad" which consisted of a huge amount of grated cheese, lettuce mix, chopped unripened tomato (blerch why do they do that??) and a lot of fatty dressing.

I had the pumpkin soup option - without the big dollop of sour cream.

For main I had the steak with jalapenos and tomato salsa - without the bacon and only a tiny amount of cheese melted on the top and baked sweet potato without the butter or cinnamon.

Good girl aren't I?

Now you're all waiting to hear about the brownie blast dessert thingy I bet. DH didn't order it - he was too full.

I did have a few drinks though, but since I rarely drink these days I let myself have them and i'm not worrying about it. We had a good night and even left DS with Nanna for an hour while we went to the club and made a donation (ie played the pokies!!).

As a side note - you don't realise how much clubs and pubs stink until you go there as a non-smoker - peeeeeyoooooooo!

4 comments:

Chris H said...

What wise choices Bri, and yep, those places do stink... I avoid them actually! I havn't been in a pub since my Dad's funeral, when we had the "after" thingee in his favourite Pub! Just not my scene I suppose.

Mary said...

Mmm, for some strange reason, I feel like a steak right now! Of course, I am pretending it has nothing to do with an animal.

Dan and I always bitch about coming home from a smoky venue now because everything ends up stinking. There are less and less smoky venues so when you do go, yukko. Your clothes stink, your hair stinks, your shoes...

Hope you're having a good weekend babe!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey there Bri... glad you had a good night....
Come to Tassie... no smoking allowed in any pub or club.... None at all... tis gr8....

michelle said...

Great choices BRI. Glad to hear you had a good time. Pity the pokies didn't donate back.