My progress

Friday, March 16, 2007

Curves

Brilliant, I love it, i'm going again tonight and maybe Saturday morning too if I can get in before DH goes to work. This is THE exercise for me!! Yay I finally found something I enjoy. The ladies are brilliant, down to earth and really supportive. Also I love the fact that there are no show ponies there and not a thong leotard in site (Do people even wear them anymore?).

Damn i'm unfit though, I can't wait until I can feel my strength improving.

We're having drinks at work this afternoon and one of the girls asked me if I wanted to continue on later and I told her yes but after I go to the gym. She looked at me like I was a martian!!

hehe

I still don't have a computer at home, boo hoo, hopefully i'll hear something soon.

7 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

That's my gym!!! You sure work up a sweat pretty damn fast don't ya.

Mary said...

That's awesome Bri! it's great when you find something that works for you so stick with it. Enjoy your evening :-)

Chris H said...

Ahhh, us gym bunnies are martians to people who don't go .... enjoy your gym time, I know I do! Have a neat weekend.

Cinders said...

Well done Bri.

Sue said...

Ride that motivation wave for all it's worth, girl!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh I would love to go to gym... we have a curves in town...
Maybe when i go back to work i can go...
Enjoy it.. and I hope your fitness is back to what it was really quick..
Hope you enjoyed your drinks friday night...
I know I did...;o)

Suzy said...

Glad you are enjoying the gym. You are going very well on the no-smoking front too I see. FANTASTIC!!