My progress

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

News

First of all want to say a big "Happy Birthday" to my beautiful friend Michelle.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

She's probably trying to keep it quiet but i'm not!! Michelle has come so far with her weight loss and fitness it's incredible. She is an ispiration to a lot of people and especially to me. She has helped me through a lot of hard times and I owe her big time. Pop on over to her blog and say "hi" if you have time.

In other news my computer at home has died. May it rest in peace. I'm hoping it hasn't died so much that I can still get my photos off the hard drive. Everybody cross everything. It got a virus, a bad one, and I can't even re-boot the damn thing.

I'll be back to let you know more after i've taken it to the 'pooter' hospital. Until then, take care of yourselves and i'll be in touch as soon as I can.

Oh, and i've registered and paid for Healthy Booty Camp in Sydney with AJ Rochester - wish me luck for that, I think it's gonna kill me!!!
B

6 comments:

Cinders said...

Thanks for spilling the beans on Michelle and so glad you signed up for Booty.. I'll see u there!

Kathryn said...

Of course it won't kill you ... Michelle might though :)

Chris H said...

Hmmm, quiet our Michelle eh? Think I might just pop in and give her a hard time...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Rip Pooter.... oh it had a long and useful life tho... hehe

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Michelle.
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. So, what’s your plan for today?

Mary said...

YAT for registering!! You will have a great time and you get to meet other bloggers too :-)