My progress

Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm going to a ball tomorrow night with everyone from work. All the girls at work have been crash dieting this week to fit into our dresses (yes, me included). It's been so easy cos I haven't been hungry, i've had a brilliant week and so far have lost a bit under 4kg. I know it will all go on as soon as I eat normal food but 'Project ball gown' worked. I've been having shakes for breakfast and lunch, fruit for morning tea, yoghurt for afternoon tea and a WW meal for dinner.

Back to normal healthy eating next week. No more shakes for me!!

I've re-opened my new blog for those who have the address. There will be more info on what's going on over there shortly. My life is just so topsy turvy right now, but i'm getting there, one day at a time. I think a night out tomorrow, dressing up and a few sherbets will do me the world of good.

Just have to remember my mantra: One Champagne, One Water .....

hehe

11 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

You will have the best night....
enjoy it....
Have I got you new blog addy...
:o( I sure hope I can come and visit!!!! 4 kilos in one week is a huge amount to lose Bri....
but well done on getting into the dress....

Chris H said...

Have a fantastic time at the ball!!! And what other blog????

Kim said...

Hey sweetie

Have a great time at the ball.

Can you email me the details of your new blog please?

THanks

Kim

superstar said...

have a great time at the ball!!!
I read you blog sometimes but never comment so thought it was about time I put on a comment

Zanna said...

Enjoy the ball and don't forget to send me your other address - anni.porter@gmail.com

abc said...

I hope to see pics, sounds wonderful. I hope you had an awesome time. I'll have to find the other blog address... stupid me. You sound ok, and i think one day at a time is good. I know its hard you will get through this - you are an amazing and wonderful person. I'm always here for you. You know where and how to find me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bri. I left a comment last time you were going to start the new blog. I would still like to follow this new one - my email is cmcquie@yahoo.com.au. Thanks and good luck!

Suzy said...

Have a lovely time at the ball.

Lee-Anne said...

Wow how amazing is that. 4 kgs in one week. Project Ball Gown is definitely working.

I know you've had a hard time of late so you make sure you let your hair down and have a bloody good time. Be the belle of the ball.

And pics please. And can I please have your new blog address.

Anonymous said...

How was it?

New blog? ...

I'm going to have to try that diet... or maybe just go straight for the champagne! :)

Margaret said...

Hey Bri. Just did a big catch up and my heart goes out to you. You wonderful, brave, spunky lady. And I had to laugh at the Dora comment, Oscar LOVES Dora and we put it on whenever we can.

I hope the ball was magnificent. If you want to email me your new blog address, I would be happy to receive it..

Cheers
Margaret xx