My progress

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Apologies

Sorry, i'm over at my new blog and i've forgotten to tell most of you. I know that some of you left comments and asked for the new address but I didn't have emails for you or i've had a brain explosion and forgotten to tell you.

If i've missed you - I apologise - could you please email me (via my profile) and i'll get back to you ASAP with the new blog address. Alternately if i've commented on your blog with the name of "B" then you can link to my new blog through that profile.

thanks,
B

4 comments:

yublocka said...

I'd love to know where you are now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bri,

Sorry I've been a slack arse and not commented in way too long. I've just been enjoying motherhood!

I've just caught up on your news and wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. It is a tough time but you are a strong person. Chin up! If you need anything at all you know where I am.

Jodie. XX

angelfish24 said...

Forgot about your other blog. I'll try to find it and visit you there.

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you went!