My progress

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My new kick arse personal trainer

My new kick arse personal trainer is me - ( I can't afford a real one) and since I can't get to the gym anymore, this is how i'm going to spend time exercising:





I have a ball to go to on 28 July and a friend gave me a couple of dresses to try on. They are both way too small and look disgusting. I have two weeks to make them look better, much better.

Project "Drop a dress size" starts tomorrow..... I will take before and after shots but i'm not publishing them til I get results!

3 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Go Bri!!!
You can do it girl...
Take care and work hard!!!

Mel. said...

Go girl you can do this. Hope you have a better week this week. Take care.

Chris H said...

OOO pretty! And I am sure if you do use it you will reap the benefits mate.