My progress

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Stats and new exercise gear




This is my new exercise gear. I'm a bit embarrassed posting these photos cos I didn't buy top and bottom which match, I just got the cheapest ones!! hehe. I spilt spaghetti sauce on my shirt when I was cooking last night too, hope you can't see it. Oops!!
I'm also using these photos for Beckie's Bloggest Loser Challenge. This is as close as you'll get to seeing me in my underwear right now!! hehe
Oh I look sweaty cos I'd just finished on the exercise bike. Yay me.
Actually to tell you the truth I thought I would look fatter in this gear, I feel fatter, I look fatter than this in the mirror, but it doesn't matter, i'm not going to be this weight for long.

Here are my bike stats for day one:
Time: 15 minutes
Distance: 7.5 km
Calories burnt: 170
Sprints: 2 x 20 seconds, 1 x 60 seconds
Yihar, i'm on fire - well you know, it was good for a first attempt. Have a great day!







14 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

Your exercise gear makes you look like a fit bunny.. I took photos on the 1st Jan in my underware.. THOSE will never be blogged!!!!! Goodluck on the new challenge!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

OMG!!! You look gr8... what on earth are you worried about... where the hell are your thighs??? hmph.. lucky you... I look like a friggin pear... You will be in tip top shape in no time lady...I wish I was at your stage now..I would be over the moon if I was.. seem to have hit a brick wall at the moment.. or i bloody well feel like it...Love your gear...I wear anything when I used to go out walking.. Not allowed to bike ride or walk til my hip is better.. boo hoo.. I guess thats whats frustrating me now...I am ready to get back into it.. but my body isnt...

Leighanne said...

Looks great - good luck with the challenge - I am really excited about it too:)

Zanna said...

You really are on fire girl - tackling so many things at once - Yeah for wonderful women who can multi process!!

Chris H said...

If those are your stats for day 1 on the bike, they are friggin great already! You look pretty good in the sports gear, but... where are your thighs??? You look bloody great!

Kathryn said...

You look great and exercise gear that matches is lame.

Sue said...

I deliberately avoid matchy-matchy gym gear 'cause I think it looks tossy! Underwear is a different story though...

angelfish24 said...

Good for you for posting your pics so you can compare. Way to go on doing the challenge and sounds like you are doing great and you sound so motivated. You are going to do this. Have a great week!

Mary said...

People in co-ods freak me out! But then I just wear black don't I ;-)

You are on fire Bri and I am so inspired. I wish I took photos like this along the way too. Compare these to your photos when you first started and you should be so proud of yourself.

x

Margaret said...

I think you look great and your stats are sensational for the first attempt. Way to go.

And I like to freak Mary out - it is because of her and that funny post AGES ago about the co-ord pink runner she saw that I now only wear co-ord workout clothes. LOL. It still makes me giggle. I am weird. :)

You are going to rip this Bloggest Loser apart baby xx

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hi there again... Just wanted to let you know I watched The Secret trailer just then and it looks awesome... ty for posting that link..
I have added one to my blog also...
Should be a top movie...

Suzy said...

Go Bri! You sound so motivated. Your gear is great.

Jadey said...

Hey girl don't worry about not having a toip and bottom that match! I reckon matching trackies look stupid anyway, leave them for paris hilton :p

yublocka said...

Wow Bri I love your attitude. With determination like that you will cane the challenge for sure!!!