My progress

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Frustration

I've been frustrated all weekend because I haven't been able to get into Blogger. I think my internet security settings were too high or something??? I could read blogs but not comment, some I couldn't even read and if I clicked on any links in blogs (or on bloglines) my computer would freeze. I'm such a computer no-hoper I don't actually know how I fixed it, or even if it WAS anything I did, but i'm glad I can finally blog.





Motivation has sunk to an all time low, not sure why. I'm still very stressed at home and at work, which isn't good but there may be light at the end of the work tunnel, fingers crossed.





My sunburn has calmed down a fair bit and I think i'm onto peel number 3. I won't show you photos but you would be amazed at how much it has calmed down. Still red though, no tanning for this wee (figure of speech only) scottish lass!! hehe





My eating has been absolute shite this weekend, i've really let myself go. Back on the rails tomorrow, i'm even going to get up and exercise. My goal (which I thought was piss easy) of getting under 75kg by the end of February has been swept well and truly off the horizon. I'm giving myself now til the end of March to get under 75kg and really really i'm going to try this time and stop giving myself excuses.





I've been good today cleaning out the spare room, we had 12 months worth of "papers" in there and I have finally sorted them out. Now I just have to tackle the other 5 rooms and sort out the garage with DH's help. Thank god we don't have a very big house!! We haven't even been here for 12 months yet and i've already collected a heap of crap.





It's DH's birthday on Friday. I have bought him a new wallet. It's what he asked for. I will have to get him something else as well though. I bought him a JAG wallet from Ebay - supposedly BNIB but I guess we'll see when it gets here!





I'm really going to try and beat this lack of sleep thing this week. I have been awake with DS nearly every night this week and the nights he didn't wake up I woke up anyway worrying about work and stressing out to the max. It's really not good for me - it puts my motivation down to the lower levels and turns me into Ms I-dont'-give-a-stuff-about-anything. I don't want to be that person, I don't like her very much.





Oh and I nearly punched someone it the supermarket carpark yesterday but that's a story for another day when i've calmed down about it.





Hope you're all having a good weekend. My little DS had his first group swimming lesson this morning (up til now he's been having private 15 minute sessions). The group lesson goes for 30 mins and I think it must have really worn him out. He slept for nearly 4 hours this afternoon.



4 comments:

Chris H said...

I'm sorry you've lost the plot lately, it happens so easily eh? Try to get back on the right track, it makes you feel so much better ! I certainly found this to be true for me today. Awww doesn't your wee boy look so cute all tucked up on the floor!

Anonymous said...

I know that I had to completely lose my weight loss self to find it 100% again. I was half-assed forever until I took a good hard look at how I felt while doing so.

I wonder why Blogger sucks so much? Everyone complains about it and some people have moved to other mediums (which I know you won't do!). They should fix it, darn it.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Sorry to hear you feel like crap...
You need a night out with the girls...And a fresh outlook...
See if you can find someone to talk to.. to help you get it all out of your system...
Or ring me on a saturday night when I am all tanked up.. hehe....
We could drink together... and have a good ol bitch session...
Try to smile... you really have come a long way...
you are well past the half way mark...

michelle said...

sorry things are so sucky!!!!!!!!! wish we could get together. Get back on the wagon Bri, it helps. Lachlan looks so cute!!!!!