My progress

Monday, February 5, 2007

Recap of my goals for 2007

This is mostly a reminder to myself cos I figure I need a shake up every now and again.

Goal # 1: Get under 75 kilos by the end of February

I've left my run a bit late, but i'm going to do this, I am - nurr!! Last week didn't help. I sort of gave myself free reign for a couple of days there, but I was stressed and tired and not smoking (one week today since I stopped).

Goal # 2: Get under 70 kilos by the end of July

That's 5 months to lose 5 kilos. I can do that easily if I keep on top of this. I can't wait for the day that I get on the scales and there's a number beginning with a "6" - woot!! I'll be on top of the world that day. Although I will probably wear the scales out by hopping on and off them a hundred million times. No-one will be able to wipe the smile of my skinny little face!! hehe - So I had best keep this in mind over the Easter break!

That's all, back to the pickle factory for now.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Great mental picture of you jumping on and off the scales.
And no, I didn't have my dinner twice - it just goes along with the whole dopey theme at the moment.

Zanna said...

And that's the first hurdle over - well done and especially well done for focussing on your eating again already.
Here come the sixties!
Cheers
Z
xx

Margaret said...

I think you would be entitled to buy new scales when you hit the 60's. That's my plan too. Bloody huge ones with flashing lights and a little voice that says "Hello there vixen, you are still in the 60's" LOL....

Have a great day tomorrow.

angelfish24 said...

Good going getting your goals down in writing. I had some but now need to revise them a bit as I got sidetracked a little. I'll have to check out that movie 'the secret'. Sound like something I need to see and I know what you mean my the mommy thing. It's hard to focus on yourself, that's for sure. Have a good week.

Mary said...

They are such realistic goals Bri and you can do this and you will AND even though you are already fabulous, you will be ever more because you reached your goal!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

wooooohoooooo 1 week for the no smoking... I am so proud of you...
woooooohoooooooooo... Doin the happy dance here... you will feel so much better for it in no time...
Big virtual hugs ...Nannette