My progress

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My weight

I'm glad to say that after yo-yoing up and down for the last week and a half my weight has finally stabilised back at 76.7 today. Thank goodness, I was getting a bit worried there for a while that I was well on my way back to 80 plus kilos although 'Aunty Flo' has been and gone, again so that doesn't help.

I've been so tired with work and everything else that's going on in my life that my eating has slipped and my exercise is typically non-existant.

Hopefully soon things will start to even out at work AND at home and i'll be able to get my head around getting back to normality. Things are never normal here though are they? There's always something going on to stress me out.

I received my DVD copy of "The Secret" in the mail yesterday. DH and I are going to sit down and watch it this weekend some time, probably Saturday night as he's working all weekend and doesn't have a day off until Friday week.

DH went to see a psychic on Monday. Holy guacamole - i'm a bit gob smacked about what she said, if it turns out to be true. More on that later.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

You are so lucky to be able to maintain your weight without exercising! Not fair !! Let us know what The Secret is like?

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh yes.. you will have to let me know if the dvd is worth buying... I loved the clip...

Suzy said...

Oh, now I want to know what the psychic said! :-)