My progress

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Update

OK a few things to tell you. Firstly, i'm sick (again/still) of being fat. I went to the gym 5 times last week - FIVE TIMES - can you believe it? I'm so proud of myself. I just wish my weight would move, more on that soon.

I promised pictures, I love seeing other people's - so here's a few for you.

The cane storage shelf thingies I bought ages ago for a bargain, to store things, of course there's nothing in them yet, but they look good!!


Next, my poor kitchen floor with no lino on it, and no kickboards. This will be fixed shortly, we're also getting new carpet, I can't wait. I don't like the dodgy grey "rental quality" carpet that we have now.

The bathroom cupboard that DS and I made together. This house doesn't have much storage and I think it looks pretty neat. Please, no comments about my filthy shower, i'm cleaning it tomorrow!!


My little DS, asleep in his cousin's bed (they are visiting just now). It seems i'm always putting pics on here of him sleeping. I had a request for a picture of him throwing a tantrum - i'll see what I can do!! haha

And finally, this is what the scales are saying at the moment. Hopefully by the end of this week, after i've been on Phase I of the "super six week solution" diet - i'll have a number which is lower!!

That's about it for now, I'm going to cook a lamb roast for my sister, her husband and her two gorgeous little kiddie winkles (DS's cousins). I will try and get some more photos and update tomorrow, which I will call "the heaviest day" cos it's all downhill from here!!

12 comments:

Leighanne said...

Wow I have the exactly the same cane storage thingy too - the one under the window, mine is chcokers though...lol

Its great to hear that you went to the gym 5 times...hope the results show themselves really soon xxx

Anonymous said...

hey Bri,

hope you get a move in the scales - you sound frustrated.

i have to say i'm glad to be back on the wagon myself after my almost year off and spending that time eating ridiculous amounts of food and not taking care of myself.

anyway, i digress. the storage looks great, am thinking i might invest in something similar.

how is Newcastle. i think it's funny that your sister lives in Canberra and you in Newcastle, for years i was in Canberra and my sister in Newcastle :-)

i miss going home but the family here are brilliant and having close cousins for the boys is such a good thing, life is definately better for the boys.

we just bought a place here and we will be getting rid of the renatl carpet ASAP. our tenants will be staying there til Dec which is a bit of a pain but anyway...

so good luck with the new program, take care and i am reading, just have no access at work for commenting and no access at home to even read, i hate being broadbandless!!
x

Yummy Mummy said...

5 times... babe you are on fire!!!! I am sure that the scales will be coming down before you know it!!!!

love the photos... might walk around my house with a camera and do the same!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh cool pics Bri.. ty for sharing...
I will do some kitchen ones soon.. I promise.. we are getting there slowly..
We have no kik boards at the moment either.. but have floor down..woooohoooo
Well done on all the gym work ... you are on fire girl.. the weight will follow...;o)

Kathryn said...

Well done on the gym effort!

And what's so bad about your shower? You should see ours! My scales look identical to yours though - not the model, the number.

M said...

Hi Briony thanks for dropping by my blog as you could see it has been stagnant for a little while. A bit like my weight loss, as at new years eve I was 125.8kgs and this morning I was 125.7kgs so if nothing else I guess I am maintaining ( with some ups and downs)
Is it possible with all of your gym visits that your weight loss or lack of it is that you are burning fat and building muscle tone at the same time?? Dont give up on yourself!! It will happen.


Mark

Sue said...

Aaahhh, just nothing like a sleeping baby...

angelfish24 said...

Thanks for the pics. I like looking at how everyone else lives too and the scenery of their towns too. Your wt will go down. Way to go on all the working out!

Zanna said...

What a neat idea to post pics of your home. Well done on the gym - 5 times in one week is awesome.
And the sleeping boy is just gorgeous!

"The Captain" said...

Good job on the weight loss. Well designed blog also.
Jeff

Mel. said...

Love the pictures Bri and hope the weight loss goes well.

Coco said...

Love your photo blogs. :)

So good