My progress

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there.

I have been especially good today and even though I haven't exercised today, my eating has been perfect so far. Although there is a Curly Wurly in the fridge that i've been saving for Mothers Day but I don't feel like it and I think I might get through today without touching it!

Yesterday I had a small indulgence though, a couple of glasses of the low joule champagne and half a McFlurry. Not too bad, could have been way worse.

This morning on the scales I was 77.4 so that low number is hanging around (not that i'm asking it to go away unless it wants to be replaced with an even lower number of course! haha).

I think I have to weigh in tomorrow at the gym so we'll see what kind of result I get there. Last time I weighed in there I was 79 so they didn't record that huge spike I had to 81.3 last week, pity cos I could have blitzed the damn competition for the first week with such a humungous loss!! hehe

Everything crossed that Bodie and TJ get voted out of the BB house tonight, i'm so over their immaturity and ridiculousness. Did you know that they had sex in the house??? Dirty little things!! I just found out today from reading some BB blogs/forums etc.

5 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

You know I havent watched any of BB... slack hey.. the first two series i was glued to it... god help you if you tried to stop me watching it....
but cant get into it anymore...
Happy Mothers day to you too...;o)

Mel said...

hey bri
long time no chat!
you are doing so well, what a fantastic weight loss so far, truly inspirational.
great 2 finally catch up!
take care
mel

Jules said...

We don't get BB here anymore. I, like Wanna, loved the first two series but found that it went from a good watch to a bloody sex filled extravaganza with all the little slappers trying to outdo each other on how whorey they can be. It's a bit too "put on".

Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

Mel. said...

Glad you had a good day Bri. Congratulations on your results this week.

Moby Dick said...

Congrats on your success!