My progress

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pink Rocks and I heart her !!!



Pink was awesome. If you have the chance to go and see her, make sure you go, she is an amazing, gorgeous, brilliant singer and is vibrant, funny and an honest person who stands up for what she believes in. I would definitely recommend that you go and see her if you can.

If I could afford it I would be going again tonight and on the 21st when she comes back.
She has the most awesome body - it made me work harder at the gym this morning!! Not that I will EVER EVER look that good. The costume changes were fabulous, she wears such great stuff and definitely has the body for it. She is HOT.

Back to the real world. This diet is going really well, it's a lot of protein and I am not feeling hungry on it. Infact, i'm struggling to eat everything on the list. Fingers crossed for a big lose this week, I will admit now that on Monday morning when I got on the scales I nearly died. I did have TOM with a vengeance and I think I hadn't had much water all weekend but the scales said 81.3 - WTF?????????? Awful, awful, awful.
This morning they said 78.4 - so thank god a bit more realistic and even showing a loss already. I have a monster headache and i'm sure that's caffeine withdrawal, not allowed any coffee, coke zero or diet coke on this diet - water or tea is it.

I'm currently eating my snack for the morning - 2 stalks of celery, 1 tblsp sultanas and 2 tblsp of 5% philly cheese. I thought it would be awful but it's actually quite nice. I'm not a fan of raw celery but it's crunchy and apparently negative calories and that has to be a good thing!
Later dudes ...





9 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey Bri...I would love to have gone to see Pink... you are sooo lucky...
and yes she has an amazing body...
What diet plan are you following at the moment???
Good luck for weigh in... sounds like you are going just fine...
I have slacked off... feeling a bit like a slug at the moment.. so you will catch me no probs.. and no I am not going to eat all the camambert in one go just so you can pass me either... hahahahaha

Kathryn said...

Freaky, I've had the same thing happen with my weight this week!

abc said...

Me got TTOTM too. Feel bloated and crappy. ONly I have not been eating celery but cheezels and choc biscuits. I am going to get my shit together again. I'm SoooOoo glad you had such a good time at the Pink concert! She has done well for herself. I must listen to some of her music. Let me knwo is a good song. I'll download it and listen.

angelfish24 said...

Yeah, I like pink too though I don't have any of her albums. I like that she sings about 'stupid girls' and the like and not afraid to speak her mind and doesn't seem to care much about what others think of her. Sounds fun.
Good luck on your wt loss this week, sound like it's going well. Also, thanks for recent comments on my blog, it was nice to hear your opinion on my issues and you really are a great lady with a good head on her shoulders! I only wish I was at your wt now.

Jay said...

I just love the concept of negative calories, don't you?

Jadey said...

Hey gorgeous keep up the great work. I am going to sit down and watch the secret tomorrow. Will let you know what I think about it.

Keep up the great effort at the gym. Stay good with your diet. And I may just head to my first ever concert. Pink has had so many rave reviews. I just need to find someone to hold my hand.

Mel. said...

Oh you are so lucky to have seen pink.

Keep up the great work at the gym and hope mondays weightloss is a great one.

LBTEPA said...

Ooooh you lucky duck going to Pink!
Well done with sticking to your food plan :)

Suzy said...

Glad you enjoyed Pink.

Good luck with the scales. Sounds like you are doing everything right.