My progress

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sydney

I'm off to Sydney today. We are going to stay with my Mum but as a huge bonus i'm meeting Chris this afternoon. She is a cack, I love her honesty and 'no BS' style and she is an amazing lady who has kicked arse at this weight loss thing and has such a busy life. She proves that you can be busy as hell and still go to the gym and spend some time on yourself aswell.
I can't wait to meet her. I spoke to her on the phone last night and got a shock cos I forgot she would have an accent. I'm such a Chazza sometimes!! LOL.

... and on that note I must go and pack the camera, i'd hate to forget it. I will take some photos of Sydney for my overseas readers!

Weight this morning 76.8kg (168 pounds). That's a loss of 0.4 (nearly a pound) this week and 4.5 (10 pounds) in two weeks (start of the 6 week challenge). Very happy Jan!!

6 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

OMFG!!! 4.5kg's in two frikkin weeks!! you rock girl...well done!!!
And you have zipped past me.... I am not surprised..I sat here with 3 cans of scotch and corn chips and camemebert last night.. oh bugga...
Well time to pull my head in and do this WITH you Bri....
Well done.. and yes I was talking to Chris last night too.. and the accent is cool huh... I have a couple of kiwi friends and it was just like talking to them also... haha..
Enjoy your weekend...
Hows that kitchen going??? have you got your new floor coverings yet???

angelfish24 said...

Way to go on the wt loss! That's a lot in 2 weeks. I want on that diet plan!
Have fun meeting Chris. Take some pics of Sydney and share. I'm sure you will. Sounds fun.

Mary said...

Have a great time meeting Chris! Her blog always makes me smile, laugh and cry :-)

Mel. said...

congratulations on your weight loss and have a great time in Sydney.

abc said...

Well "Jan" you have a right to be v ery pleased with yourself. Have a lovely time in Sydney - looking forward to pics!

Jules said...

I did a great big comment and then we had a power cut and that was about 4 hours ago!!

It went along the lines of you being as good at losing weight as one of the Biggest Loser contestants with over half a stone gone in 2 weeks. I thought I was doing well with 2.8kg in 2 weeks but you be kicking me bum bum.