My progress

Monday, May 21, 2007

Quick update










So, a quick update - we went to Sydney and met Chris and Stew - brilliant people. So friendly, and obviously happy to meet strange people!! It was a joy to spend time with them and we wished that we could have stayed longer. We hope that when they come back they will come and stay with us and we'll be able to get to know them even better.

The kids are lovely and very open to visitors too. Griffin and Brylee ended up using Jason as a human trampoline and they loved it. They were laughing there little heads off. Very very cute.

Griffen gave me two of his much loved Spiderman stickers and even gave me a drawing to bring home and pin on the fridge. I will post some photos when I get home tonight. I have so much to do and so little time at the moment.

CKK arrived just as we were about to leave which was sad, cos I would have loved to have stayed and had a longer chat with Chris and gotten to know CKK in person aswell. We will have to organise a Sydney Bloggers Meet so that we can catch up.










I had a semi-naughty day of eating yesterday but i'm back on track now. I went shopping with my Mum on Saturday and she bought me some new shoes (pictures to follow also) and then we went to Ikea yesterday (I love that place) and I bought some new cocktail glasses and made Cosmopolitans last night - yummo. They were a bit strong so I only had two but very very yummy!!





















I didn't take any photos of Sydney cos we didn't quite make it to anywhere that was photo-worthy. I promise i'll take some next time I visit (in about a month) and post them for you all to look at.

Went to the gym this morning and I really struggled. I didn't sleep very well at Mums so I think i'm just tired. Have had TOM twice in three weeks though and that may have something to do with it. Not sure what's going on there.


Here is a photo of the small and very cute one, and the big one who is shrinking, at the park near my Mums house.




8 comments:

Chris H said...

Hey mate, I loved meeting you and Jason too.... obviously my littlies did too !! They are neat kids really! How neat was it that Jason let them jump all over him! Such a shame we only had a hour, I reckon you and I could spend a good few hours together and still not say all we wanted to! You rock chick! Thank you a million times for coming to see us! Start stocking the pantry (only joking), I am coming to stay one day!

CaramelKitKat said...

I completely wasn't expecting to see you but think I said something really casual like "Oh, hi Bri" as though I see you all the time - which of course I sort of do. I could take a drive up to Newcastle if you have an arvo to spare one weekend...

How great are Brylee and Griffin?? They're lovely kids, full of spark and spunk in their own ways. I too have one of Griffin's pictures (I think it's a treasure map). I'd love to have one tenth of that kid's energy!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey Bri... gr8 photos!!!
Must have been awesome to catch up with Chris and also to get to meet the lovely CKK!!!!
I want to come to Sydney too...waaaaahhhhhh
haha yeah oneday!!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh and when i do can you plz take me to IKEA we havent got One here in Tassie...

Kathryn said...

Spunky red shoes! I've been wanting red shiny shoes for ages but I'm scared of heels.

The hat with ears is on the knitting to-do list. You do realise it is a hat with ears like a rabbit and not just ear flaps? I actually saw a pattern for one with devil horns today and thought of you ;)

Zanna said...

So you're into shoes too!!! I'm fascinated by them and forever buying new pairs. Nice pic of Big and Little and a lovely one of you and Chris.

abc said...

Sounds like a lovely trip to Sydney. I love the playground pic!!! Its good to see you back! xxx Muah.xx

Jules said...

Great trip, great photo and I love the shoes. I have terrible swollen lymphy feet so I have a shit show in hell of wearing those sort of shoes.