My progress

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Day two.

So I got on the scales this morning, not feeling any better or thinner and they said "77.2" - What the ????
How can you lose 0.9 in ONE day? I think my scales are stuffed!

I had a couple of small slip ups yesterday. I was starving when I got home, even though I had my afternoon snack at 3.45pm and I ate one piece of bread with two tiny pieces of ham on it and then I saw some pods in the cupboard and they got the better of me. At least I didn't eat the whole lot, I resisted all except 4 (I counted 2 points even though I have no idea how many points they would be, but I doubt it would be more than 2 and if any of you know any different then I don't want to know!!!). DH ate the rest and so they are no more, phew!

I also started making dinner as soon as I got home so I wasn't leaving eating until 8pm like we normally do. I was making salad so I ate some capsicum and carrot while I was preparing to stop me eating anything else.

Day one was tough, I forgot how hard it was, but I know that it gets easier and that very soon i'll start having more energy and feeling much much better, I just wish it would hurry up! haha

Planning my meals and snacks REALLY helps though, it takes the indecision out of the equation. Today for lunch I brought the rest of the salad (I made enough for about 40 people!) and the leftover potato salad which I made with red onion, chives, Free french dressing, P&S and a tiny amount of WW sour cream. It was yum. I also have a couple of tiny slices of ham shredded on the top. Total points for lunch will be 3 and there is heaps of salad so I will be eating forever!!

We're pretty busy at work so I better head off and get started. I hope you're all having a fabulous skinny day!

Ciao

4 comments:

Kellee said...

Hey dude. The 'slip-ups' weren't as bad as you think. Sounds like you're going great guns. And yay for lots of salad - don't forget to make sure you eat lots of protein too, or low GI carbs with your veggies so that you feel fuller for longer. Otherwise you'll do what some people do and get to the end of the day and crave sugar and see people cooking on TV and have to make dough solely for the purpose of eating it uncooked...

Ahem.

No, good job though. And why do you lose 0.9kg in a day? BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE WEIGHING YOURSELF EVERYDAY, you naughty girl. They can vary so much from day to day for so many reasons... would you consider weighing yourself just once a week? Come on, you know it's better for you.

Keep up the good work, dude.

Jadey said...

Two Words - water retention! It will always give you lovely losses in the beginning :)

Mary said...

Oh yeah, you must be detoxing too with that kind of loss LOL :-) You are so right with planning too and it does get easier once you're back on track.

Oh man, pods are EVIL!! Dan kept buying them over the holidays, put them in the fridge and before he'd get a chance, I had gobbled most of them! I love the Mars ones.

Me said...

Planning is definitely the key to success - if only I could be more organised and have everything planned when it should be !!!
Take care.
Me