My progress

Monday, January 22, 2007

Bloglines

Bloglines has dropped a few of my blogs I watch. I was just thinking lately how so many of you are commenting but not updating your own blogs and thinking you were all having an extended blogging holiday. Then I found out that I was wrong. D'oh.

So ..... if you think i'm being rude and not commenting that's the reason.

Please give me time to add you back into my bloglines feeds and know that i'm not avoiding any of you. I will attempt to get you all back on this weekend.

Also, if you don't hear from me, or haven't heard from me in a while, please drop me an email with your details so I can add you back on.

thanks and a thousand apologies

9 comments:

Sue said...

Hi sweetie, hope everything is okay.

Chris H said...

I don't think you lost me! Hope you get it all sorted soon.

Nancy Bou said...

Hi

Hope things are ok and going from total crap to not-so-crap!

xxx

Sandii said...

hey Bri,

life is TOO hectic... i did my first bit of exercise since moving to Perth... my legs are feeling it but i do feel so much better.

hope you're going well, am looking forward to reading you again!
x

Jadey said...

Technology can be so frustrating. I hope things have picked up there and things are running much smoother for you now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bri! Thanks for stopping by my blog, despite my probs with blogger! grrrr
Anyway, I hope things are getting better for you. Come visit me at michelleshappydays.vox.com

Take care my friend
xoxoxo
Michelle.
By the way, I LUUURRRVVVEEE your glasses :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey there chicky babe... hope you are doin ok....Hope dinner went well...
Hugs Nannette

Chunky said...

I was getting too many blogs to keep track of and tried Blogrolling and bloglines without much luck. The only one that seemed to consistently work was the feeds list in IE7. But it got too long to read all the updates each day as well!

It's hard to fit blogging into your everyday life, isn't it? Especially when everyday life isn't going as smoothly as it could?

Sarah said...

Hi Bri,

Sometimes it gets hard keeping up with all the blogs all the time so I totally understand and Blogger can be such a pain sometimes. I hope all is going alright for you at the moment, I look forward to your return. Take care