My progress

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day four

Weight today is exactly the same as yesterday. I guess with a 1.4 loss in two days I was worried about my weight going back up, but it hasn't (yet) and it won't if I have anything to do with it.

OK so I had a tossle with some cheese and bacon bread last night, naughty naughty. But I think I won because the old me would have eaten the whole damn lot and the new me didn't so nurr to you bread!! Also the old me would have had chips with my fish and some kind of creamy dressing but the new me had herbs, fresh ones at that, parsley, chives, coriander (that's cilantro for those of us playing from overseas), chilli and lemon juice - DEvine if I do say so myself!!

I have still been under points everyday, which is good while i'm not exercising but I really have to do something about that. I'm going to clean up the house this weekend and get organised. I'm putting the exercise bike out the back under the new awning and as of next Monday i'm doing 10 minutes a day and hopefully more, whether I "think" I have the time or not.

Really busy at work today so must tootle off now.

Ciao for now, hope you're all well and getting skinnier by the minute.

7 comments:

Sue said...

That's it - pummel that cheese and bacon bread into submission!

Kellee said...

Bloody hell - cheese and bacon are worthy adversaries, but not impossible to defeat. Good on you. Give them what for.

Cinders said...

I had a big fight with Cheese & Bacon bread around New Years. We are not talking for the rest of the year.

angelfish24 said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! Sounds like your habits re food are changing, awesome! We have snow over here and I keep thinking 'what is there to eat in this house?' as have too much time at home now. I'll get in some exercise somehow today.

Mary said...

With that attitude, it's definitely not getting put back on! :-) It'll be great to get the exercise bike out. I think with any equipment, it needs to be out permanently so there's no excuse not to do it and you can definitely fit in 10 minutes a day. You'll be craving to do more a day soon enough. I know, you can't believe that will ever happen LOL.

Have a great day!!

Leighanne said...

You are doing so well - Mary is right about having the bike out so there is no excuses - have a great Friday xxx

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hmmmm does having fish and chips for dinner count as getting skinnier by the minute...arghhhhh
Altho i did manage to do quite a bit of housework today...wooohoooo go me... haha