My progress

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day three

This really does get easier every day, it's not like giving up smoking (which is tough for so long it's not funny), it's way easier. I feel so much better already after only a couple of days.

OK, don't anyone tell Kellee that i'm still weighing myself everyday (self-confessed scale whore here) but this morning showed another loss - 0.5 - so that's 1.4 kilos in two days - and YES Kellee I know when you read this you'll have something to say about how our weight can go up and down throughout the week yadda yadda yadda, but I cannot stop weighing myself every day but I could stop reporting on it if it upsets you that much!! hahaha

I have lots of work on today so I really must stop blogging for a while and try to concentrate on getting some of that done. I haven't done any house cleaning yet but i'm planning on doing a heap tonight because even though i'm tired and I have 'issues' they're not as bad as other people's and really I should be thankful for my life, my job, my beautiful son and the fact that I can do whatever I want if I put my mind to it. I need to remember this and stop sweating the small stuff.

Hope you're all having a fantastic day!

Ciao.

4 comments:

Jadey said...

Nothing wrong with daily weighing my dear! Caolrie King sent me a study in one of their newsletters that showed people who weighed daily lost or maintained their weight while those who did not gained!

Bring on the daily weighing

Kellee said...

I choose to ignore the weighing every day bit.

If you sweat the small stuff, would that mean that you would lose a bit in fluid? Maybe we should just make you really stressed and then you wouldn't have to worry about eating chocolate or anything.






By the way, I'm only JOKING.

Mary said...

Hey, I still weigh myself out of habit most days before I jump in the shower. I'm not mental about it though. My "official" weigh day is Saturday so that's the one that counts :-)

Me said...

I am totally with you on the weighing every day thing - when I am being good, I can't help myself - when I am being evil - I can't force myself to get on the thing !!!!
Thanks for your support this morning - have a great week and take care.
Lotsa hugs
Me