My progress

Monday, April 16, 2007

New week

New week = new attitude.

I'm not saying my attitude was bad last week but I had a few days where I didn't care what I ate, so I have to keep an eye on that. Back to tracking here and i'm trying to drink 3 litres of water a day. I had no trouble with this on Sat/Sun but i'm struggling today, although looking at my bottle i've had nearly half already so i'm actually doing better than I thought.

Food has been great today so far. I bought a $20 fruit and veg box from a guy who comes around every week so we have enough fresh F&V for the week and we have a few things in the freezer I need to use up so I probably won't have to do groceries until the end of the week.

Scales are still being stubborn and have only come down a little (this morning's weight 78.8kg) after being 79.8 last week. Here's hoping the weight starts falling off me soon, especially if I do 4 x gym this week and track everything I eat.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Cheers to a new week babe! I am in the same boat and had to change my attitude. Sounds like you've got lots of goodness planned :-)

Kellee said...

Hey hey. Sounds like you're doing great at the gym. You wouldn't have lost centimeters or body fat if you weren't doing something right, so don't worry about the kilo. Aren't you a good girl? Keep it up, dude!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Woooohoooooo 78.8 this morning..well done...
You are headed the right way girl!! You can do this...

angelfish24 said...

Way to go on losing a kilo and all the working out! I'ts hard for me to drink a lot of water, so that's great you are doing it. I know it's important. I'm trying the flavored waters and that is going a little better.
Have a great week!

Chris H said...

hope you have a fantastic loss next week, I am dying to 70 something again! you can do this ... I know you can! Now it's getting cooler vege soup is a must, great to snack on if you are feeling peekish... I made my first pot yesterday.... YUMMMM.

Coco said...

Good on you. I always struggle with water too. Never liked the evil stuff. :)